Protect Your Eyes
Over time , harmful effects of UV exposure can contribute to:
- Macular Degeneration
- Photokeratitis (sunburn of the eyes)
- Skin Cancer around the eyes
Sunglass Check List:
- Sunglass lenses that block out 99-100 percent of both UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Lenses with uniform tint are ideal
- A frame that fits close to the eyes and contours to the shape of your face.
- Children need UV protection too. Children take in 3 times more UV exposure than adults. Up to 80% of their UV exposure occurs by age 20.
Children Need Protection Too!
- Children take in 3X more UV exposure than adults – up to 80% of their lifetime UV exposure occurs by age 20.