When you purchase your new eyeglasses from our office, you can expect to receive the highest quality of lenses that are available today. We offer premium coatings and lens materials from some of the leading optical laboratories in the country.
With your satisfaction in mind, we set high standards for our laboratories and strive to provide you with the best quality and service around.
In today’s optical industry, there are a wide assortment of lens options available for your new eyewear. From anti-reflective coatings and Transitions lenses to sports goggles and progressive lenses, choosing your lens options is often a very difficult task. Our staff is trained to assist you in making these important decisions a little easier.
How do I prevent my lenses from getting so scratched?
Most lenses are made to withstand normal wear and tear, but you can ask for scratch resistant lenses. Also, be sure to keep you eyeglasses in a case and don’t forget to rinse dust and dirt off before wiping your lenses with a microfiber cloth.
Anti Reflective Lens Warranty
All of our anti-reflective lenses come with a two-year warranty on any manufacturer’s defects. Should your lens become damaged and you are unsure if it is covered by the warranty, please feel free to stop by our office to speak with our staff.
Do Your Progressive Lenses Make You Dizzy?
While most people can wear their progressive lenses comfortably, there are a number of others who become dizzy and motion sick when they walk around with their eyeglasses. If this sounds like you, ask us about the newest progressive lenses that dramatically improves your quality of vision like no other lens has ever done.
Tips for Caring for Your Eyeglasses
- Wash your eyeglasses daily with mild soap and water to remove dirt and old deposits
- Always dry the lenses with a clean soft cloth
- Never use abrasive household cleaners that contain ammonia or bleach
- Never attempt to clean the dry lenses with tissues or other harsh cloths
- Use a professional cleaning cloth or pre-moistened lens cloth to remove smudges or fingerprints during the day
- Keep your eyeglasses in a case for protection when not in use