Our office will be closed on March 28, 2016 for the Kuhio Day holiday. We will reopen the office at 8:30 am on Monday March 28, 2016.
I love this video…
One in four children has a vision problem, but the signs may not be so obvious. Only an eye doctor can tell for sure. Since 80 percent of all childhood learning happens through the eyes, one thing is crystal clear: good grades and good vision go hand in hand.
Did You Know?
- 80 percent learning happens through your child’s their eyes.
- Until the teenage years, a child’s crystalline lens does NOT prevent UV light from damaging the retina.
- School vision screenings may not detect all vision problems in kids.
- 1 child out of 4 does not see well in school.
- 600,000 eye injuries related to sports and recreation occur each year. Are your child’s eyes protected?
Now You Know.
Take a look at how 1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses use exclusive LACREON® Technology to create a fresh lens feeling all day long.
No More Cleaning
Daily disposable contacts are perfect for patients who don’t like to clean their lenses. You simply throw them away at the end of the day and put on a fresh pair in the morning.
“I only wear my contacts on the weekends.”
Daily disposable contact lenses are ideal for patients who seldom wear their contacts, whether it be only on the weekends or when participating in a sporting activity. Rather than having them sit in a contact lens case for days at a time, daily disposable contact lenses offer the benefit of throwing them away after every use.
Don’t They Cost More?
Many patients, while understanding the advantages of daily disposable lenses, are concerned about the higher cost of these contacts. In reality, when factoring in the cost of contact lens solutions, re-wetting drops, and contact lens cases, the price difference is fairly minimal.