An annual comprehensive eye exam is a clear way for your eye doctor to get a picture of your vision eye health and find ways to improve it. Dr. Daniel Yamamoto and Dr. Tracie Inouchi can help you to see better and manage your overall wellness for the future. Diabetes, hypertension and many other conditions may have an effect on your vision or on the health of your eyes. An annual eye exam is the best way to manage these risks, so schedule your eye exam today.
How Often Should I Get An Eye Exam?
Warning Signs of Eye and Vision Problems in Adults
- Trouble seeing things to your side.
- Double vision.
- Changes in the way you see color.
- Impaired vision at night, especially while driving, caused by effects of bright light.
- Frequent changes in your eyeglass prescription.
- Problems with glare from lamps or the sun.
- Halos around lights.
- Difficulty reading and doing close-up work, such as sewing.
- White spot or cloudy spot in the lens of the eye (the pupil), instead of being black.