Thank you for the confidence you have placed in us by scheduling an appointment at our office. We are delighted to have you as a new patient and look forward to providing you with quality eye care and eye wear services.
In an effort to make your first visit pleasant and efficient as possible, we have the following tips
- If possible we ask that you complete your registration and medical history form online at the following link Patient Online Registration and Medical History
- If you have medical or vision insurance, please bring your membership card with you. If you are unsure of your coverage, we suggest you contact your insurance carrier in advance of your visit.
- Please bring your current eyeglasses and if applicable your contact lens boxes.
- As important as your vision is to your everyday life the ocular health assessment is a crucial element of the eye examination. Whenever possible, our doctors will perform a dilated retinal examination every year to rule out such conditions as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- We are located in Suite 1110 on the 11th floor of the Ala Moana Building. Our office is directly adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center with ample parking in the mall.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please contact us at any time. We look forward to your visit.