Our office will be closed on March 26, 2018 for the Kuhio Day holiday. We will reopen the office at 8:30 am on Tuesday March 27, 2018.
I love this video…
One in four children has a vision problem, but the signs may not be so obvious. Only an eye doctor can tell for sure. Since 80 percent of all childhood learning happens through the eyes, one thing is crystal clear: good grades and good vision go hand in hand.
Chicken skin… Amy Winehouse in her prime. I love this live performance, she sounds amazing singing and playing that Strat.
Great music and funky shades always go together. Put your shades on, and get up on your feet.
Did You Know?
- 80 percent learning happens through your child’s their eyes.
- Until the teenage years, a child’s crystalline lens does NOT prevent UV light from damaging the retina.
- School vision screenings may not detect all vision problems in kids.
- 1 child out of 4 does not see well in school.
- 600,000 eye injuries related to sports and recreation occur each year. Are your child’s eyes protected?
Now You Know.
Many years ago, Dennis Kamakahi’s music with the Sons of Hawaii kept me warm on a number of cold Oregon night, FAR AWAY. Aloha… & Thank You. RIP.
Getting harder to see the small print? It’s called presbyopia. And everybody gets it. Acuvue’s latest multifocal disposable contact lens design combines the best contact lens technologies, so you can enjoy clear vision, near, far and in between. Ask us if STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™ from ACUVUE® Oasys for Presbyopia contact lenses are right for you or call us at 1-808-949-2662.
Eww, you’ve got earworms.
“Happy” is a song performed by Pharrell Williams, from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack.
The new 2014 Issy La Collection by Lafont
Discover the new LAFONT for MEN 2014 collection.
For more information on caring for rigid gas permeable contact lenses follow this link.