Here are some healthy vision tips from Dr. Dan an Dr. Tracie
- We feel that patients should schedule yearly comprehensive eye exams Seeing an eye doctor regularly will help keep you and your eyes healthy for a lifetime.
- Protect your eyes against ultra violet (UV) rays. Living in Hawaii, ts important to wear sunglasses.
- Give your eyes a break from digital devices use. Practice the 20/20/20 rule: every 20 minutes take a 20 second break and look at something 20 feet away. Limit your screen time.
- Practice good nutrition. Eat your greens. Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables – particularly the leafy green variety. Leafy greens keep your retina helthy.
- Practice safe wear and care of your contact lenses. Keep them clean and don’t over wear them too long. Don’t forget to dispose of your contact lens on a regular basis.